The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where are you Vibrating?

The way I see it everything is Energy (Vibration). That includes us and everything we are wanting. When we focus on the positive and look for ways to raise our vibration the things we are wanting become like energy and vibrate to us.

When our vibration is low and we are focusing on the negative. Low Vibration experiences are brought to us (Disease, Fear, Depression…)

Acting as if… is an amazing technique that raises your vibration in a fun amazing way. Bringing you the things you are wanting like “Magic”

I have been acting as if since I was a little girl.

In 212 days I am going to be 40! I also have declared in 212 days I am a millionaire. Somebody asked me “What if you aren’t a millionaire by the time you are 40”?

I say reach for the stars and if you hit the moon, it is a lot better than reaching for the street light.

I am choosing for the next 212 days to raise my vibration and have complete Faith and Trust that I can have the life of my dreams.

I invite you to come along with me for the next 212 days. Choose something in your life you would like to have, do, or be. Follow my techniques and apply them to your own life. Then sit back and watch your life unfold beautifully.

Do you want to make a difference in the world? Start with yourself! When we raise our vibration we are raising the vibration of the world!

Come join me for the next 212 Days!

Our next event is this Saturday April 30th at Korries Pilates place in Wildomar. Come learn from Laurie Reynolds and Trinity Wellness about Young living essential Oils and how they can help raise your vibration. If you mention this blog you can attend for only $20.

Until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment