The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am a Best Selling Author!

My book is underway and this feels really good. I know my words are received beautifully. People feel motivated and inspired after they read my book. I am making a difference in people's lives and this feels good!

The words flow out of me with absolute grace and ease. I am on purpose and this journey has been absolutely amazing.

Thank you to all of you for being a part of it. When I say all of you I mean every single person that has been a part of my life. The ones I have known my whole life and to the ones I will meet tomorrow.

Magic is happening can you feel it?

Have a magical day,

Ari

Act as if...change your life!
Mother
Wife
Friend
Best Selling Author
Motivational Speaker
Radio Host
Act as if...Change your LIfe Coach
Actress
Story Teller
World Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment