The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What do you want?

What do you want? What if I were to tell you, you can have what ever you want. All you have to do is Vibrate there.

After my marriage ended I knew I needed to do something different in order to have something different You know the saying different guy same experience. Why is that? It's because you are still the same. You are still vibrating at a level that is going to bring like experiences into your life.

I knew I needed to do something different if I wanted different. Do you want to learn how to do something different?


For 2 1/2 years I focused on raising my vibration. I read books, went to conferences, attended classes, I surrounded my life with positive happy people.

And most important I raised my vibration by acting as if I was already in the most amazing relationship. I acted as if the love of my life sent me roses, he would send me amazing love letters and we would have amazing conversations before I went to bed.
When I went to the movies I would act as if he was sitting next to me. While driving in my car I would always put my hand on the seat next to me acting as if he was there.
I went from the place of already having what I wanted. Most important I went from the feeling place of already having what I wanted.

I raised my vibration. The Universe doesn't know the difference between what you are "imagining" and what is real. What are you imagining? Vibrate there and the Universe will bring it to you like "Magic"

Do you want to know where you are vibrating? Look at your life.

Stay tuned for more amazing true act as if examples. To hear the whole story of how I met the man of my dreams and I am now living in beautiful Coronado you will need to read my best selling book.

Act as if...Change Your Life

Do you want to learn the art of acting as if? Contact me and I can teach you how.I am a Act as if...Change Your Life Coach. I have been acting as if since I was a little girl. I am a true act as if Master.

Ari L
changemyllifecoach@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment