The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Monday, May 16, 2011

194 Days!

In 194 days I have declared I am a millionaire. Why a millionaire? Why not! I say reach for the stars and if you hit the moon it is a lot better than reaching for the light post.

I have amazing demonstrations by acting as if what I want is already mine. I met the man of my dreams by acting as if.

The Universe says yes. It’s up to us to let the Universe know what it is we want. If we don’t ask how will we be able to receive? A lot of the time we don’t ask in fear that what we want isn’t possible. I say everything is possible. If you see it as im-possible I say look again.

When you go to a restaurant the waiter/waitress takes your order. For you to get what you want you need to place your order. If you can’t make up your mind and make a decision your order won’t be placed. If you aren’t clear on what you want how is the Universe supposed to know?

The Chef is the Universe! The Universe is going to fill your order every time.  For you to receive what you want you are going to have to place your order. Once you have placed your order, your job is to focus on raising your vibration. And trusting the waitress is going to bring you what you want.

As soon as you raise your vibration to match what you want, Magic happens!!!!

Come follow me for the next 194 days and watch my amazing journey unfold!

Ask
Source Answers
You receive
Every time
                  Abraham

Ari


No comments:

Post a Comment