The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Option 4!

Option 4

In our Act as if…Change your Life workshop I tell an amazing story about Option 4.
 Life is about options! We are the authors of our own story. The options that are given to us are just your basic options. You are given option 1, option 2, and maybe even option 3! Just because you are given the three options doesn’t mean you have to choose any of them. I say create it the way you want it.

I choose Option 4!

Come to one of our amazing act as if…change your life workshops and hear one of the many stories that will help change your life!!! You can also read this story in my book!


Remember my friends we are the writers of our own story. If something is presented to us that we don’t like so much I say get your eraser out. And then write it the way you want it.

Have an amazing day my friends and remember I choose option 4!!!

In 6 months I will be 40!!!! Wow are you ready for an amazing journey!

Ari


1 comment:

  1. I love your option 4 story. Sometimes it can even be an option 10 :-D Your story is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete