The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I have arrived!!

I have arrived. Or have I? so many of us get so excited about something we are wanting. When it finally comes to us we have a moment of joy and excitement then after the excitement has settled we find our selves in a place of let down. All the excitement and anticipation has come to an end. We are now longing for something else.

I choose to live in the right now. Being excited for what is right Now! When I live my life this way I am always excited for my amazing life. Knowing that the life we are living is an on going journey brings me so much peace. I am always arriving!!

Come follow our journey Act as if...Change your Life workshops are changing lives. Check out our up coming events. You don't want to miss this amazing opportunity to learn a technique that will change your life forever.

Are you living the life of your dreams? Come join us we will show you how.

Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment