The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Power of Decission

What do you want? Take a few minutes to write down what you are wanting. Truly ask yourself, what do I Want?

Now make the decision to do, be or have what you are wanting.

I have made the decision to be rich!

Making the decision is the first powerful step. No one else is responsible for your life. No one else can tell you what you want. Only you can.

Now that you have made a decision act as if what you are wanting is already in your life. Take the idea out of your mind and act as if what you are wanting is already yours.

I am rich and I surround myself with amazing, powerful, influential people. I Act as if these great people are my friends and they call me to check in. I act as if I am invited to life changing events where I am able to give massive amounts of money to life changing causes. I act as if I am invited to present my amazing workshop to massive groups of over 1000 people and I get a standing ovation. I act as if I receive 100's of thank you cards in the mail from people telling me I have made a difference in their lives.

What does all of this feel like? This feels like freedom. This feels like fun. This feels like a dream come true. All your dreams are your reality. When you raise your vibration the things you are wanting come to you likeMagic

Make the decision to be rich, healthy, in a loving amazing relationship, to be making a difference in the world. Make a decision to not live small. The world needs us and I choose to live a grand life. I have made the decision to live a grand life!!!!

What decision have you made?

Love to you all. Now go out use your imagination and watch magic happen,
Read my e-book and I will tell you an amazing act as if...change your life story and I will give you life changing tools and techniques.
Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment