The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Loving What is!

Loving what is!

I choose to love what is. I believe so many of us believe once we accomplish something than we will be happy. Have that perfect relationship, get that perfect job, loose 20 lbs. I say love what is and watch magic happen.

When I was single. I was so lonely and truly believed that once the man of my dreams was guided to me than I would be happy. It wasn’t until I made the shift of loving what is, that it was possible for the man of my dreams to be guided to me.

There are two ways to be single, miserable or loving what is. As soon as I was able to truly love what is the man of my dreams was able to come into my life.

When you wake up in the morning are you saying Yes!!!? And waking up before your alarm. Or are you miserable and dreading your day. I say love what is. Focus on raising your vibration and have fun using your imagination and acting as if.

What if you had the life of your dreams right now? What would that look like? What would that feel like? Now go enjoy your day coming from that vibration!

Why do I know in 208 days I am a millionaire? Because I think I am. Why am I living the life of my dreams? Because I think I am.

Have an amazing day my friends, enjoy it!

Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment