The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Laurie!

Today is dedicated to Laurie Reynolds. Laurie is one of the most important people in my life. Do you have someone that is irreplaceable? That is exactly how I would describe Laurie. We have been best friends for about 7 years now and the journey we have been on has been absolutely amazing!

Not only is she my best friend but she is also the most amazing massage therapist ever and I’m not just saying that because she is my best friend. Laurie doesn’t just give you a massage. Laurie taps into a higher source and allows your body to talk to her. She is able to intuitively work on the areas that are in need.

Laurie uses Young Living Essential oils during her massages. These oils are alive and filled with the most beautiful energy. This is a massage like you have never experienced. She isn’t just treating the outer body she is treating the whole body. Spirit, Mind and Body.

Laurie is also a workshop facilitator. She has partnered with me and we have created a life changing workshop that will transform your life to a whole new level. Act as if…Change yourLlife is making a difference!

Today is dedicated to you my sweet, beautiful best friend. Happy Birthday to you and always remember no matter where this journey takes us you will always be my best friend.

Happy Birthday!!!! Make a wish and watch Magic happen.

All my love,

Ari

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Ari! You are an amazing friend and I am so grateful we are on this journey together!

    ReplyDelete