The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wow!

Amazing things are happening right Now! I can feel it. I am being guided to all of the right people at the right time. I state what I am wanting very clearly. I am making a difference in the world.

Amazing people and opportunities are being guided to me right Now! I am always guided. My mission in life is to make a difference in the world. how may I serve?

My phone rings all day today with eager people that want to be a part of my journey. I receive life changing e-mails and letters!

206 more days until I am a millionaire making a difference.

I am excited for this life changing journey. The more I make the bigger difference I can Make!

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Enjoy the day my friends

Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment