The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Power of the pen!

What do you want? Write it down like it has already happend.

I am so grateful I have been guided to Wayne Dyer. He thinks what I am doing is amazing and he wants to take me under his wing and teach me everything he knows. Our energy matches so beautifully. He has been such an important teacher and I know I have the most amazing opportunity. He has invited me to Maui and we are doing a workshop together. Mr. Dyer is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. Wow this journey is so amazing!!

The universe doesn't know the difference between what is real or when you are acting as if. It will Match you up to the like vibration and bring it to you like "Magic" Everytime.

What do you want? Write it down.....

204 More day's until I'm a millionaire!

Have an amazing day

Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment