The Act As If workshop is an exercise in opening the mind to possibility and change. Creating a bridge of consciousness from the life you are living to the life you desire. An exploration of the thoughts and beliefs that are limiting you in your life experience and the manifestation of your dreams.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Act as if...Change Your Life Coach

Do you have a mentor, teacher or a coach? I feel one of the most important things in life is to have support. How often do we have something happen in our lives and we call a friend and complain about it. What does that friend end up doing? They end up feeding the negative vibration by adding to the story. They think they are helping and actually they are helping grow your negative ball (come to one of our workshops to hear the ball story).

We all need support. We can’t do it on our own. One of my teachers is Terry Cole Whitaker. Terry always talks about how important it is to have a teacher. She is always learning and growing she never stops.

I have many teachers and amazing positive influences in my life. One of my most amazing relationships is with my best friend and Act as if…Change Your Life Co-creator Laurie Reynolds.

Laurie is always there for me. Especially when it feels like life has hit me in the head with a two by four. And let me tell you when life feels like that it is so important to have a positive person in your life you can talk to with out feeding the negative ball.

When I call Laurie she allows me the opportunity to get it out of my system and when I’m all done she helps me turn it around. She helps me see the situation differently. She helps me act as if the situations outcome is exactly the way I want it. Instead of focusing on the negative and helping me grow my ball she helps me focus on the positive and helps me grow that ball.

Having a Coach is very important. Do you have one? My Coach is my Best Friend. May I make a suggestion? Find one! Find someone you can trust to help you turn your negative experiences into positive.

Everything we are wanting is vibration. When we are vibrating at a low level, low negative experiences come to us. When we are vibrating at a high level. Amazing positive experiences come to us. Where are you vibrating? Do you need some help?

Laurie and I are both Act as if…Change Your Life Coaches. We can show you how. Leave us a message so you can get started living the life of your dreams by using your imagination and tapping into a very magical Universe!!!

619-876-3598 Ari
619-922-2017 Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment